Wonder how to make your veggie sticks healthier? The trick is adding coconut oil! We present to you a healthy and yummy veggie sticks with coconut oil recipe.
Do you remember how coconut oil does wonders for your health? Well, let’s take a recap just in case you forgot. When taken or used regularly, coconut oil is good for:
- Hair (moisturizes and keeps it dandruff-free)
- Skin (hydrates the skin while being used as a sunscreen)
- Teeth (for stronger teeth and gums)
- Metabolism (adds more energy for losing weight)
- Treating infections (it has antimicrobial properties)
- Joint pains
- Heart diseases
- And much more!!
The benefits are countless, and they’re added to something new every time. That’s why this recipe is a must-try!
coconut oil used for cooking
This recipe allows you to have a delicious snack without guilt since it’s all healthy! It’s guaranteed flavourful and coconutty! If you’re on a diet, you can substitute rice or pasta with these veggie sticks. You can even make this as a side dish for dinner.
Stay healthy and try this recipe at home, right now!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 2 carrots
- 2 courgettes
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
Excited? Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat the oven first to 180 degrees.
- Get a baking tray and grease it using one tablespoon of coconut oil. Set aside.
- Now, slice the carrots and courgettes into sticks. Place them in a bowl.
- Add the spices and coconut oil to the bowl of veggie sticks.
- Mix the vegetables, spices, and coconut oil well. You can use your hands so that every veggie stick is well-coated.
- Arrange the sticks on the baking tray. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes.
Your delicious and guilt-free veggie sticks are now ready for a tasty bite!