This article is best for people who love mayonnaise so much yet are health conscious. In this article, we’ll help you make an easy coconut oil mayonnaise for you and your kitchen.
With coconut oil mayonnaise, you’ll get a yummy mayo filled with coconut oil’s health benefits. Do you remember just how awesome coconut oil is? I hope you bear in mind that coconut oil can boost your energy and metabolism. It can even help you lose weight and fight infection. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil work so well to give you the best health benefits in just one bottle.
With no further ado, here’s the coconut oil mayonnaise recipe we know you’d definitely love to try.
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes (yes, so quick and easy!)
- 2 pieces egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ¾ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Using a blender, add the egg yolks with mustard, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Then, blend the ingredients on low setting.
- Next, add the coconut oil and olive oil. Maintain the blender’s speed on the low level.
- Then, add the other teaspoon of lemon juice once the oil is well mixed in the blender.
- Now, add in some salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop your DIY mayonnaise from the blender and store it in a jar.
Make sure to refrigerate it to prevent it from spoiling!