How to Naturally Cure Hemorrhoids with Coconut Oil
In this article we’ll cover the following:
A hemorrhoid is not a comfortable condition. People suffering from it know how uncomfortable and painful it is. Hemorrhoids happen when the veins in the lowest part of the anus and rectum swell. This is because of the pressure exerted in your lower rectum that can disturb the blood flow It’s also called as piles and usually affects people aging over 50 years old. Hemorrhoids lead to rectal bleeding and pain during bowel movement.
There are several reasons as to why hemorrhoids occur
- Genetic predisposition
- Excess weight
- Straining during bowel movement
- Straining when lifting something heavy
- Standing or sitting for an extended period
- Constipation or diarrhea
You can prevent hemorrhoids from occurring and recurring by drinking lots of water, eating foods with fiber and exercising.
You also have to use the toilet as soon you felt the urge to do your thing. If it’s already there, it might be annoying, so we find ways to get rid of them. Some resort to over-the-counter medications and other medical procedures. But do you know there’s a natural way that can help you cure hemorrhoids? Yes, you can naturally cure hemorrhoids with coconut oil.
Why does coconut oil help cure hemorrhoids naturally?
Keeping a coconut oil jar somewhere in your home could be very helpful. For treating hemorrhoids, you might want to keep a jar of coconut oil in your bathroom for easy access. Here are the factors why coconut oil can help you cure hemorrhoids.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
Coconut oil naturally contains anti-inflammatory agents that may help reduce the swelling caused by hemorrhoids. It helps appease the swollen veins which lead to a faster recovery from the condition.
- Medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA)
Coconut oil boasts of medium-chain fatty acids. These acids help soothe annoying bowel problem and digestive disorders which lead to hemorrhoids. These fats also help increase your metabolism and prevent you from indigestion.
- Good lubricant.
Coconut oil’s oily texture can be an excellent lubricant you can apply to your rectum. It can also relieve constipation.
- Lauric acid.
The lauric acid in coconut oil comes with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. These help the faster recovery of the rectum and anus’ suffering from hemorrhoids.
- Relieves the annoying symptoms immediately.
Once coconut oil is applied in the affected area, it may help relieve the burning and itching sensation as well as the pain caused by hemorrhoids.
How to Naturally Cure Hemorrhoids with Coconut Oil?
To naturally cure hemorrhoids with coconut oil, you can either take it internally or apply it externally. Use a 100% pure and organic coconut oil for best results. Here’s how:
- Scoop coconut oil using a clean tissue or dip a clean cotton ball in coconut oil (your choice).
- Apply it to the affected area and steady it for 5-10 minutes.
- Do this for 3-4 times a day until hemorrhoids are completely cured.
The advised dosage of coconut oil daily is three tablespoons. But if you’re new to this, you can take a few teaspoons first. You can take it orally, or you can add it to a cup of tea. Drink it up.
Coconut oil suppositories may bring immediate soothing feeling in the affected area. You can use coconut oil suppositories once or twice a day. Remember, you have to act fast when using this method since coconut oil tends to melt quickly.
Here’s how to make a suppository to cure hemorrhoids:
- Warm the coconut oil up to 70 degrees to achieve a semi-solid form.
- Considering the length and width of the pencil, spread a line of coconut oil on top of a wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Wrap up the paper or foil rounding the coconut oil.
- Freeze it for about 15 minutes.
- Take the wrapped coconut oil from the freezer.
- Unwrap it and divide the coconut oil stick into 1-inch suppository pieces and put back the remaining pieces in the fridge.
- Take one suppository piece and insert into your rectum.
- You can also blend coconut oil with turmeric, garlic, apple cider vinegar, and others to enhance the treatment of hemorrhoids.
With the help of coconut oil, you can ease the disturbing feeling caused by hemorrhoids naturally. You don’t need to undergo any complicated, expensive procedures and medications. All you need is to keep a jar of coconut oil in your home. Use the natural way of treating health conditions such as hemorrhoids with coconut oil. View the Best Prices on Coconut Oils Here