How to Use Coconut Oil for Cellulite Removal
In this article we’ll cover the following:
CELLULITE! It’s one known embarrassing skin condition that we want to hide. It appears in about 90% of women all around the world, and it affects a woman’s confidence. This flaw happens to any body size. Once you develop cellulite, it seems like you have ugly dimples on your hip, butt, abdomen, and thighs.
What causes cellulite? It appears because of the fat pushing against the connective tissues or collagen in the skin. In oppose to what others think, cellulite doesn’t come from toxins. It can appear due to hormonal imbalance, lack of exercise, cigarette smoking, excess fat, or poor blood circulation. This results in weakening of the connective tissues and forming these unattractive wrinkles.
Another reason why cellulite appears is age. As a woman ages, she produces lesser estrogen which leads to poor circulation. Less estrogen means less production of collagen.
So how can we reduce or remove the appearance of cellulite? It’s best to have a regular exercise to tone our legs. There are also several skin-firming creams which a lot of people believe to minimize cellulite. Skin fillers can also be an option for people with cellulite as well as laser, massage techniques, and radiofrequency procedures. Eating a well-balanced diet with more fruits and vegetables can be a great help as well as keeping yourself hydrated with water.
There still may be no permanent solution for cellulite. But do you know that there’s a natural way to reduce its appearance? Yes, you can use coconut oil for cellulite removal.
Why is coconut oil great for cellulite removal?
- Coconut oil can easily seep through the skin.
It helps break down the fatty deposits in your cells.
- Coconut oil increases fat metabolism.
This leads reducing cellulite.
- Coconut oil helps speed up your metabolism.
A healthy metabolism can rejuvenate the loose tissues and the unhealthy skin cells, further reducing cellulite.
- Coconut oil has nutrients like Vitamin E that’s essential for the skin.
It nourishes and tightens the skin further giving you a healthy, glowing skin.
- Coconut oil helps suppress your appetite.
It makes you feel full by improving the thyroid function, so energy levels are maintained.
How to use coconut oil for cellulite removal?
- Oral intake of coconut oil
One efficient method to use coconut oil and benefit other parts of your body is by oral intake of coconut oil. You have to take two tablespoons of virgin coconut oil every day. If you’re uncomfortable with taking it directly, you can use it for cooking or by mixing it with your drinks like coffee.
- Cellulite-affected Area Application
Applying coconut oil directly to the cellulite is the easiest way. Just massage an ample amount of coconut oil on the area daily. Aside from removing the cellulite, it can also help your skin become smooth and soft.
- Dry Brushing with Coconut Oil
Dry brushing with coconut oil can be one of the best means of removing cellulite. It has its own work by exfoliating the skin and removing the dry skin while coconut oil does its job. This combination is perfect and enhances cellulite removal.
- Take a warm shower, and pat dries your skin. The hot shower will open your pores.
- On the cellulite-affected area, apply an ample amount of coconut oil.
- Begin dry brushing your skin using a vegetable-based brush.
- Please don’t scrub your skin too hard as it may cause irritation.
- It’s best to dry brush with coconut oil twice a day on a daily basis until cellulite is removed.
- Make a Body Wrap with Coconut Oil
There are some who use a body wrap to reduce cellulite. Here’s a natural coconut oil body wrap method:
- 2 parts coconut oil
- 4 parts brown sugar
- Transparent plastic film
- Mix coconut oil and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Mix it well to create a fine scrub paste.
- Apply the scrub paste to the areas with cellulite.
- Massage it to spread the spread the paste evenly.
- Wrap the area with a transparent plastic film.
- Leave it wrapped for an hour before removing.
- Take a warm bath.
- Do this procedure once in a week.
Flaunt your sexy, smooth, and cellulite-free legs with coconut oil! It’s natural, affordable and has been proven to be effective by several coconut oil users. It’s even far more effective than chemical-based and expensive creams that promise to remove cellulite.
View the Best Prices on Coconut Oils Here