There’s nothing better in the mornings than caffeine’s aroma reaching the nostrils. Isn’t it such a heavenly bliss?
In this article, we’ll cover the following:
- Why coconut oil?
- What you’ll need
- How to make your easy coconut oil coffee recipe
- Using a Blender or Food Processor
Most people don’t start working without ‘caffeinating.’ Yes, we love our mornings to start by holding a warm mug of coffee and savoring its aroma. We wake up feeling like a zombie because of a lack of caffeine.
Coffee doesn’t only stimulate us to kick start our day. It contains nutrients and antioxidants that help keep our bodies working. But have you ever thought of improving its taste by adding a natural ingredient like coconut oil?
Coconut oil, as you know, is packed with nutrients that can boost your mornings like a boss!
Why Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil is like a superhero fighting against the universe’s harmful elements. Despite its sweet tropical scent, it has antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties that put all those ‘bad guys’ away.
It contains saturated fats. But these aren’t the bad fats that can give us a heart attack. They’re medium-chain triglycerides that are easily digested in our bodies. It can also help speed up the metabolism; eventually, you won’t miss a regular visit to the toilet.
Vitamin C, E, and antioxidants are present in coconut oil. You won’t only energize your day but also make your skin healthy and glowing.
You might think coconut oil and coffee don’t go together. Try this coconut oil coffee recipe, and you’ll be amazed by its pleasant taste. This recipe won’t only kick start your mornings but also boost up your health.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut oil (use organic, virgin coconut oil)
- 1 cup of Organic coffee (preferably warm…like hugs)
- One tablespoon of organic grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla (this will add to the sweet aroma of coffee)
- A few drops of Stevia extract (optional, or if you’ve got a sweet tooth, go for it!)
How to make your easy coconut oil coffee recipe:
The secret to making coconut oil coffee isn’t by stirring but by blending or shaking!
You get a cup of flavor-filled caffeine goodness in just 2 minutes.
So, there are three ways to make this coffee. You can use a blender, a food processor, or a jar.
Using a Blender or Food Processor:
- Put all the organic ingredients above in a blender or a food processor.
- At high speed, blend for 20 seconds until the mixture turns frothy.
- Transfer the mixture to a coffee cup or mug.
- Drink immediately while warm and enjoy the energy-packed frothed goodness!
Using a Jar:
This method is nothing but a piece of cake!
- Simply put all the organic ingredients above in a jar and close the lid tightly.
- Then shake, shake, shake until it’s completely mixed!
- Now, raise the jar like a mad scientist who discovered a new potion!
- Drink and enjoy!
Isn’t this energy-packed, nutrient-rich, sweet-smelling coffee a good drink to start your day? Well, making your coconut oil coffee recipe isn’t only applicable in the morning. You can also have this during your coffee break in the afternoon. Make sure you use organic, virgin coconut oil.