There’s nothing better in the mornings than the aroma of caffeine reaching to the nostrils. Isn’t it such a heavenly bliss?
In this article we’ll cover the following:
- Why coconut oil?
- What you’ll need
- How to make your easy coconut oil coffee recipe
- Using a Blender or Food Processor
Most people don’t start working without ‘caffeinating.’ Yes, we love our mornings to start by holding a warm mug of coffee and savoring its aroma. We wake up feeling like a zombie all because of lack of caffeine.
Coffee doesn’t only stimulate us to kick start our day. It contains nutrients and antioxidants that help keep our body working. But, have you ever thought of improving its taste by adding a natural ingredient like coconut oil?
Coconut oil, as you know, is packed with nutrients that can boost your mornings like a boss!
Why Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil is like a superhero that fights against harmful elements of the universe. It has antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties that put all the those ‘bad guys’ away despite its sweet tropical scent.
It contains saturated fats. But these aren’t the bad fats that can give us a heart attack. They’re medium-chain triglycerides that are easily digested in our body. It can also help speed up the metabolism and eventually you won’t miss a regular visit to the toilet.
Vitamin C, E, and antioxidants are present in coconut oil. You won’t only energize your day but also make your skin healthy and glowing.
Now, you might think that coconut oil and coffee don’t go together. Try this coconut oil coffee recipe, and you’ll be amazed by its pleasant taste. This recipe won’t only kick start your mornings but also boost up your health.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut oil (use an organic, virgin coconut oil)
- 1 cup of Organic coffee (preferably warm…like hugs)
- 1 tablespoon of Organic grass-fed unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla (this will add to the sweet aroma of coffee)
- A few drops of Stevia extract (optional or if you’ve got a sweet tooth, go for it!)
How to make your easy coconut oil coffee recipe:
The secret to making your coconut oil coffee isn’t by stirring but by blending or shaking!
You get a cup of flavor-filled caffeine goodness in just 2 minutes.
So, there are three ways to make this coffee. You can either use a blender, a food processor, or a jar.
Using a Blender or Food Processor:
- Put all the organic ingredients above in a blender or a food processor.
- On high speed, blend for 20 seconds until the mixture turns frothy.
- Transfer the mixture to a coffee cup or mug.
- Drink immediately while warm and enjoy the energy-packed frothed goodness!
Using a Jar:
This method is nothing but a piece of cake!
- Simply put all the organic ingredients above in a jar and close the lid tightly.
- Then shake, shake, shake until it’s completely mixed!
- Now, raise the jar like a mad scientist who just discovered a new potion!
- Drink and enjoy!
Isn’t this energy-packed, nutrient-rich, and sweet-smelling coffee a good drink to start your day? Well, making your coconut oil coffee recipe isn’t only applicable in the morning. You can also have this during your coffee break in the afternoon. Make sure you use an organic, virgin coconut oil.View the Best Prices on Coconut Oils Here