The best memories in life are better enjoyed with warm and yummy chocolate chip cookies. I can hardly disagree. A cookie a day can make your day so much better, what more if it’s filled with chocolate chips? That’d be heaven!
Even though cookie tastes so good, some health conscious people stay away from them as they may contain a lot of calories, especially vegan people. But right now, we’ll teach you how to make a healthy version of the famous chocolate chip cookie. Enjoy this delicious treat without guilt!
Instead of butter, we’ll use coconut oil. Using coconut oil in cookies makes them puffier. Also, as you all know, you can get a lot of coconut oil’s goodness in this cookie recipe. Imagine all the good things coconut oil offers you in a dairy-free, gluten-free and Paleo version of chocolate chip cookie.
Try this Paleo Chocolate Chip Coconut Oil Cookie recipe right now!
To enjoy this healthy chocolate chip recipe, you’ll need:
- 3 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup paleo-friendly chocolate chips (try Enjoy Life or make your own)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 pieces eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375° to start. Then line 2 baking sheets in the oven topped with parchment paper.
- Time for whisking! In a bowl, whisk in the almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Using another bowl beat the coconut oil and honey together using an electric mixer. After a while, you can add the eggs and vanilla. Beat it until it’s well-combined.
- Beat in the flour mixture until it’s thoroughly mixed.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
- Drop a tablespoonful of the cookie dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake it for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies achieve a light golden brown color.
- Let the cookies cool down first before transferring to another container.
- Repeat the process until you’ve finished baking all the cookie dough.
After baking your Paleo Chocolate Chip Coconut Oil Cookie, you’re now set to starting off your day with yummy and healthy cookies. Share it with your family and friends. These cookies may be dairy-free, gluten-free and healthy. And we guarantee you that they’re nothing but mouth-watering goodness!