Want to know why people just love chocolates? Because it tastes so good! The way that chocolate melts in your mouth and tongue just gives you an incredible feeling. Not only that! It also has many nutrients stored in it.
Nowadays, chocolate is added as a flavor in most recipes. Whether as an ice cream flavor or as a spread for your favorite sandwiches.
Many brands have also been created and known worldwide because of making products out of chocolates. One of this brand is the globally known Nutella®. Does it sound familiar to you?
Yes, this name is known widely for its famous chocolate spread that people of all ages love. At times, this product may not fit your budget. It’s quite costly, and some people couldn’t afford to buy this product.
Did you know that you can make your own Nutella® at home in just a few easy steps? Ingredients to make your own Nutella® spread are also nutritious. Well, fasten your seatbelts because homemade Nutella® with coconut oil is coming your way!
First, prepare all the ingredients.
The ingredients are as follows:
- 1 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼-½ cup coconut milk
- Three tablespoon cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
Note: You can change the quantity of each ingredient that you’ll add in the recipe. It depends on your preference. Just don’t forget to balance everything.
If you’re done with preparing all the ingredients, let’s now go to the directions in making the recipe.
- First, prepare a food processor or a blender. Then, pour the hazelnuts in the blender.
- Blend until it becomes smooth or looks like a nut paste.
- Add ¼ coconut milk along with the rest of the ingredients. Mix for a few minutes until mixture is smooth and creamy. You can add more coconut milk if you want the chocolate spread to be creamier.<!–
- Add ¼ coconut milk along with the rest of the ingredients. Mix for a few minutes until mixture is smooth and creamy. You can add more coconut milk if you want the chocolate spread to be creamier.
- Put in a jar and you’re ready to go! Easy right?
With just those few easy steps, you can now have your very own Nutella® spread with a healthy twist.
The ingredients are easy to find, and they’re nutritious too! It’s a good way to satisfy your Nutella® cravings with more health benefits.
There can be a lot of benefits found in every ingredient in this recipe. Let’s have a quick view of what’s in store for some main components of this product.
Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk
These two natural products are both beneficial for your body. Coconut oil and coconut milk both contain lauric acid which helps eliminate disease-causing organisms in the body as both are antibacterial and antiviral. They’re also helpful in treating some body problems, as both coconut oil and coconut milk have many nutrients that are good for the body.
You can now eat your very own delicious Nutella ®chocolate with coconut oil anytime, anywhere. Enjoy!View the Best Prices on Coconut Oils Here