In this article we’ll cover the following:
A lot of people are going on the healthier side and are jumping on the coconut oil bandwagon. Why? There’s no trick to it. Coconut oil delivers great health benefits to its users. It’s a very versatile oil that you can take orally, apply on your body (hair, teeth, skin, face), use for cooking, use it for your pets and everything else! You can even pour a few drops of coconut oil in your favorite drinks like coffee and make your own coconut oil coffee.
Oh, coffee! I can’t live without coffee! It fuels me to get through my day with enough energy. Coffee contains nutrients that may kick up your immune system. The caffeine in coffee surges more power to improve your performance throughout the day. So, imagine kicking up your coffee to a whole new level and mixing it with coconut oil. That would really double up its benefits!
The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil deliver most of the health benefits.
When taken orally, it doesn’t stay too long in your body. It’s processed in your liver and then turns into energy instead of fat. If you need a lot of energy to survive a day, try coconut oil coffee.
Why Should You Drink Coconut Oil Coffee?
It may seem oily and greasy at first that you wouldn’t want to drink it. But knowing the health benefits you can get from it, I’m sure you’ll change your mind and try a sip. You’ll never know, you might love its taste.
Here are the reasons why you should drink coconut oil coffee
- It helps boost your metabolism. Coffee can improve your digestion as well as coconut oil. When mixed, they make the most metabolism kicker. If you want to shed some extra pounds and have issues with your digestion, then you should drink coconut oil coffee.
- It helps suppress your appetite. If you’ve got a plan of shedding off weight, coconut oil coffee can help you eat less. Studies show that consuming coconut oil makes you feel full. This is due to the ketone bodies produced by the liver once coconut oil is ingested. It’s said that ketone bodies will curb your appetite. Coffee also has an appetite-suppressing effect.
- It helps boost your energy a little higher. The coffee itself is a fantastic energy booster. If paired with another energy booster like the coconut oil, it’ll give you a full energy to survive throughout the day. The coconut oil’s medium-chain fatty acids are quickly processed by the liver and turned into an energy booster.
- It helps fight against infections. A regular sip of coconut oil coffee can’t only help you shed extra pounds, but it can also boost your immune system. Antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties are found in the coconut oil that fights against infections.
- It helps regulate your blood sugar. Insulin regulates the blood sugar in the body. The everyday food we eat triggers the release of insulin. However, coconut oil helps bind your cells and insulin.
- It helps improve brain function. Coconut oil coffee doesn’t only boost your physical body’s energy. It also fuels your brain function leading you to a more productive day. Caffeine stimulates the brain as well as the coconut oil. There have been related studies with coconut oil and Alzheimer’s disease.
How to Make your own Coconut Oil Coffee
Drinking coconut oil coffee doesn’t take too much effort. Brew and blend your coffee the usual way you do it and how you like it. Then add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil in your coffee. For beginners, you may want to start with one tablespoon of coconut oil. Stir to mix and enjoy your warm mug of coconut oil coffee.
Coconut oil coffee is worth the try, it’s organic anyway. You won’t have to worry about any adverse effects. It’s pretty wise to keep a bottle of coconut oil in your home and discover how it can do wonders for your family. Start living a healthier lifestyle with coconut oil coffee!View the Best Prices on Coconut Oils Here