‘Snacks Here, Snacks There, Snacks Everywhere!’
There may be times when you’re constantly hungry, and you just want to have something to eat. Whether you’re working on something, watching a movie, reading a book, or when you want to spend time with your loved ones, you can always have snacks with you.
But, there are times that you’d like to eat packaged or processed foods which are commonly known as ‘junk foods’ because you can buy them in almost every store out there. But, these foods aren’t healthy.
So, the best snacks that are not only good for the health but also great in treating your hunger are ‘cookies’!
Cookies are healthier than those junk foods that you often have as a snack. They can be made at home too! But some cookies need to be baked before you can satisfyingly eat them. And baking requires a lot of materials. It includes an oven.
Some cookies are baked in an oven, but what if you don’t have any oven at home? Would it be possible to make a cookie without an oven?
The answer is ‘YES!’ You can now have your ultimate snack buddy without the use of an oven.
This article will give you a recipe for cookies that no longer needs an oven and makes your cookies even more nutritious. It’s called ‘No Bake Coconut Oil Cookies.’
First, prepare all the ingredients.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup sprouted almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey syrup
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- A pinch of sea salt
- Extra shredded coconut for topping (optional)
These are all the ingredients that you need. But, you can add other ingredients if you want. You can use oats instead of almonds, or you can use sugar as toppings. It’s up to you. This cookie recipe will show you how to make cookies without baking them, but you can play with other ingredients aside from what’s in the recipe.
Since the ingredients are now all set, let’s start the cooking!
Here’s the procedure:
- First, get a sauce pan. Place the coconut oil in the pan over medium heat until it melts.
- Once the oil has melted, add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, honey syrup and salt. Let it boil for a minute while occasionally stirring the mixture until they’re totally mixed.
- Then, add the almonds and shredded coconut to the mixture. Keep stirring until it forms a dough. Cool the dough for a few minutes at room temperature.
- Prepare a cookie sheet using a parchment paper. Then, using a spoon, scoop enough cookie dough and place it on the cookie sheet. You can also change the shape of the cookies if you want.
- Spread some shredded coconut or almonds for a final touch.
- Let it sit at room temperature to harden, or you can also put the sheet with cookies in the freezer for faster results. Your no bake cookie snack is now ready!
What do you think? Can you make your snacks more nutritious? With this recipe, you can now have a healthy food buddy that you can even make it at home.View the Best Prices on Coconut Oils Here