Gone are the days when almost all men aim for a clean-shaved face. Nowadays, growing a beard is becoming a trend, and they definitely look cool! But just like our hair, they also need an extra, loving care. They require products that’ll keep them healthy and nourished while they grow.
Some people grow their beards quickly while others don’t. Heredity may be a reason why it’s difficult to grow a beard. If you find it hard to grow your beard, don’t worry!
You can use a few simple tricks to help you grow your beard using natural products like coconut oil.
Coconut oil for beard growth is really a thing! I know that you’re aware that coconut oil is one of the hottest health trends today. Why wouldn’t it be? It has a lot to offer to everyone.
Why is Coconut Oil Good for Beard Growth?
Here are the benefits as to why coconut oil can be a very great trick for beard growth:
- Coconut oil helps moisturize hair whether it’s on the head or face. It doesn’t feel greasy when applied on the face and can help prevent dryness and other hair problems.
- The lauric acid in coconut oil contains medicinal properties that help you stay away from infections.
- Coconut oil helps condition the beard. It makes it more manageable so you can style it the way you want.
- Coconut oil helps reduce facial hair damage and promotes a healthy beard growth.
- Coconut oil contains vitamins E, K, and others. These minerals help stimulate the growth of capillaries. This is to maintain proper blood circulation and increase the absorption of nutrients.
- Coconut oil also contributes in preventing beardruff to give it a healthy growth.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Beard Growth?
There are several ways to use coconut oil for beard growth. Check these methods out and find one that best suits you!
1. COCONUT OIL
This method requires you to use coconut oil alone. Do this daily to ensure soft skin while growing your beard.
- Before the application, make sure your hands are clean and dry. Blow-dry your beard before the process as well.
- Scoop a virgin coconut oil into your hands. Rub it to melt and warm the oil.
- Now, apply the coconut oil to your beard. Start from the tip of the beard up to the roots.
- Massage it for a few minutes.
- Leave it on to get proper nourishment.
2. COCONUT OIL w/ ESSENTIAL OILS
You can also mix coconut oil with other essential oils to help your beard grow properly.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil then add 2-5 drops of peppermint oil. You can also add some carrier oils like olive oil or jojoba oil.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Apply it on your beard after your shower.
- Leave it on for a healthy and shiny beard growth.
- Repeat the application every day until you achieve your desired beard growth.
3. COCONUT OIL BEARD BALM
- Add 1 part of beeswax and 1 part of coconut oil using a double boiler until melted well.
- Add 1 part of other essential oils like almond or jojoba.
- Mix it well and leave it for at least a few hours or overnight.
- Apply your new beard balm and massage to your beard thoroughly.
- Repeat the process as needed.
For best results, use virgin coconut oil for beard growth. Also, regularly comb your beard to avoid it from tangling. Remember to stay hydrated. Also, keep your beard clean and dry to avoid infections.View the Best Prices on Coconut Oils Here